Asbestos Roof Refurbishment in Durham
Asbestos can be difficult to deal with but if you have a damaged asbestos roof, it's unlikely it needs to be replaced. Our contractors can assess it and advise you on the best solution for your industrial or commercial roof refurbishment, whether it's an asbestos roof coating, over cladding, or complete removal and replacement.
If you are a home-owner, we can still provide specialist products to repair or refurbish your asbestos roof, just visit our website for more details and learn how you can fix your own asbestos roof
So if you require help with your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, call us on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Durham
Does your industrial or commercial asbestos roof need repairing? We have a number of contractors throughout Durham that have been trained to use our world leading roof repair products. So if your roof needs any repairs or refurbishment, give us a call or fill in our call back form and we will be in touch.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
You can dispose of your asbestos at:
- Annfield Plain HWRC - Morrison Busty Industrial Estate, DH9 7XW
- Horden HWRC - Peterlee, SR8 3SX
- Romanway HWRC - Romanway Industrial Estate, Tindale Crescent, Bishop Auckland, DL14 9AW
- Tudhoe HWRC - Tudhoe Industrial Estate, Spennymoor, DL16 6TL
- In order to take your asbestos to either of the sites, you'll need a permit which you can apply for on their website.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Alex Smiles Ltd, Deptford Terrace, Sunderland, SR4 6DD – Tel: 01915 674659
- A1 Rubbish Removal, Utilities House, Whessoe Road, Darlington - Tel: 01325 260 533 or mobile: 07795 359 763
- All Away, Unit 1 Business Unit, Newcastle, NE15 8SX - Tel: 0191 241 1343 or mobile: 07940 520 103
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.durham.gov.uk/article/1885/Household-hazardous-waste