Asbestos Roof Solutions in Eastleigh
Get help with all your industrial roofing repairs. Our specialist roofing contractors will assess your roof and advise you on the best solution for your industrial roof refurbishment. It's unlikely that you'll need to remove or replace your roof and a specialist coating may be all you need.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you are looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit and learn how you can fix your own asbestos roof
Contact us to give you a competitive price with a high performance, long lasting asbestos roof coating. Call now on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Eastleigh
Do you need repair or refurbishment work done on your industrial or commercial building in Eastleigh? We have spent many years building up approved contractors who use our innovative repair products and will be able to help you. Give us an initial call, or use the call back form, and we will put forward who we believe to be most suitable to your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Up to 15 sheets of cement bonded asbestos waste can be taken to the following waste sites:
- Grange Road, Netley, SO31 5FF - Tel: 02380 406182.
- You must call first to book a space at the site for your asbestos.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Jeto Ltd, Southern Way, Rye Common, Hook, RG29 1HU – Tel: 01256 703929.
- M3 Asbestos Ltd, Unit 17 Murrell Green Business Park, London Road, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9GR - Tel: 0800 977 6867.
- A Hayman Asbestos Services Ltd, 24 Claylands Road, Bishops Wartham, Hampshire, SO32 1BH - Tel: 07950 854 280.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:https://www.eastleigh.gov.uk/waste,-recycling-environment/environmental-health/pollution/hazardous-substances/asbestos.aspx