Asbestos Roof Solutions in Hart
If your industrial or commercial asbestos roof is damaged, it isn't always necessary to replace it. Save upheaval and unnecessary costs, and consider a specialist asbestos roof coating to repair the damage. We have a network of contractors across the country who can assess the damage and advise you on the best solution to suit your needs.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you are looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit: https://www.gooforit.co.uk/asbestos-roof-repairs.
For more information, call us today on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Hart
Does your industrial or commercial asbestos roof need repairing? We have a number of contractors throughout Hampshire that have been trained to use our world leading roof repair products. So if your roof needs any repairs or refurbishment, give us a call or fill in our call back form and we will be in touch.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Cement bonded asbestos can be taken to the following waste sites:
- Scott Close, Walworth Industrial Estate, Andover, SP10 5NU - Tel: 01264 351421.
- Wade Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8PL - Tel: 01256 461750.
- You must call first to ensure there is space at either site.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Jeto Ltd, Southern Way, Rye Common, Hook, RG29 1HU – Tel: 01256 703929.
- A Hayman Asbestos Services Ltd, 24 Claylands Road, Bishops Wartham, Hampshire, SO32 1BH - Tel: 07950 854 280.
- Sarum Asbestos Ltd, The Stone Yard, Pound Lane, Charlton-All-Saints, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 4EZ - Tel: 01722 321419.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.hart.gov.uk/health-safety#asbestos