Asbestos Roof Coating in New Forest
Having a damaged asbestos roof doesn't mean you need to invest in an entirely new roof. Save upheaval and unnecessary expenses and consider a specialist asbestos roof coating to repair the damage. We have a network of contractors across the country who can assess the damage and advise you on the best solution to suit your needs.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you are looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit and learn how you can fix your own asbestos roof
For more information, call us today on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in New Forest
Do you need repair or refurbishment work done on your industrial or commercial building in New Forest? We have spent many years building up approved contractors who use our innovative repair products and will be able to help you. Give us an initial call, or use the call back form, and we will put forward who we believe to be most suitable to your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Cement bonded asbestos can be taken to the following waste sites:
- Efford Household Waste Recycling Centre, Milford Road, Pennington, Lymington - Tel: 015 9067 2891.
- Netley Household Waste Recycling Centre, Grange Road, Netley, Southampton - Tel: 023 8040 6182.
- You must call first to ensure there is space at either site.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Pink Skip Hire, Withy Meadows, Dutton Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 6AB - Tel: 02380 011 700.
- Advanced Waste Solutions Ltd, Pear Tree Business Centre, Cobham Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH21 7PT - Tel: 01202 870833.
- Sarum Asbestos Ltd, The Stone Yard, Pound Lane, Charlton-All-Saints, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 4EZ - Tel: 01722 321419.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.newforest.gov.uk/article/4223/Asbestos