Asbestos Roof Solutions in Portsmouth
If you are considering replacing your asbestos roof, consider the use of a specialist roof coating first. Our specialist asbestos roof coating may be all you need to give your roof a complete refurbishment, making it look like new and last for many years. We have a network of approved contractors across the country who are able to examine your roof and advise on the best option to suit your needs.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you are looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit: https://www.gooforit.co.uk/asbestos-roof-repairs.
For any information or expert advice, give us a call on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Portsmouth
Do you need work carried out on your industrial or commercial building in Portsmouth? We have spent a number of years building up approved contractors who use our innovative repair products and will be able to help you. If you'd like to know more or for any advice, give us a phone call or fill in the call back form and we will put forward who we believe to be most suitable for your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Up to 15 sheets of cement bonded asbestos can be taken to:
- Portsmouth HWRC, Portway, Paulsgrove, Portsmouth, PO6 4UD.
- You must call first to ensure there is enough room on 023 9221 9819.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Rubbish Clearance and Waste Removal, Basepoint Business Centre, Aerodrome Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 0FQ - Tel: 01329 848737.
- Advanced Waste Solutions Ltd, Pear Tree Business Centre, Cobham Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH21 7PT - Tel: 01202 870833.
- A Hayman Asbestos Services Ltd, 24 Claylands Road, Bishops Wartham, Hampshire, SO32 1BH - Tel: 07950 854 280.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:https://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/ext/bins-rubbish-and-recycling/waste-and-recycling/what-to-do-with-your-waste-and-recycling.aspx