Industrial Asbestos Roofing in Swale
Asbestos on your industrial roof can prove difficult to manage and when it comes to asbestos you're always best to seek expert advice. We are a specialist asbestos roof repair company with a network of approved contractors across the country and throughout the Kent area. Our specialist asbestos roof coating can repair many roof types, providing a more timely and cost effective alternative to re-roofing.
If you are a home-owner, our contractors will be unable to carry out work on your home, however we can still provide specialist products to repair or refurbish your asbestos roof, just visit our website for more details: https://www.gooforit.co.uk/asbestos-roof-repairs.
We can make your roof look like new and last for many years. For any information or advice, call us on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Swale
If you live in the vicinity of Swale and require work done on your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, call us now or use the call back form and we will contact you shortly. We have spent years building up approved contractors who use our cutting-edge repair products and will be able to repair your roof to your specifications.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Up to 5 bags or sheets of asbestos waste can be taken to the following sites:
- Faversham HWRC, Preston Forge, Salters Lane, Faversham, ME13 8YD
- Sheerness HWRC, Station Road, Sheerness, ME12 1RH
- Sittingbourne HWRC, Gas Road, Milton, Sittingbourne, ME10 2QD
- You must call first on 03000 41 73 73 first to check there is room for your asbestos.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Countrystyle Recycling Ltd, Ashford Road, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 2DL - Tel: 01622 852880.
- Green Box Recycling, Unit 1, Ashford Industrial, Cobbs Wood, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1EL - Tel: 01233 511 065.
Swale Borough Council do not provide an asbestos waste page.