Asbestos Roof Repair in Gedling
Damaged asbestos roofs rarely need to be replaced, they may only require a treatment of an asbestos roof coating to repair and seal the damage. We are a specialist asbestos roof repair company with a network of approved roofing contractors across the country who are supplied with innovative roofing materials for all industrial and commercial asbestos roof types.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you're looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit: https://www.gooforit.co.uk/asbestos-roof-repairs.
For any information or advice, call us on:
0800 6120 750
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Gedling
We have spent many years training local contractors of Gedling who use our innovative roof repair products. If you need work done on your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, give us a call or fill in the call back form and we will put you in touch with the contractor most suited to your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Gedling Borough Council do not offer a collection service, nor do any of the recycling centres accept asbestos waste.
- If you have asbestos waste to dispose of, call Nottinghamshire's customer service centre on 0300 500 80 80 to see if you are eligible for their one-off asbestos disposal service.
- There is a charge of £80 for this service, and you may not be eligible as you must meet a certain criteria.
You can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Colspar Environmental Services Ltd, Unit 3, Raleigh Court, NG7 4GA - Tel: 0115 910 0179.
- ICE Asbestos, 20 Baythorn Road, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 4FB - Tel: 0333 772 0424.
- Asbestos Insulation Removers Ltd, 2 - 4 Regent Street, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16 2LW - Tel: 0115 9383820
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.gedling.gov.uk/wasterecyclingenvironment/wasterecycling/householdwaste/hazardouswaste/