We are specialists in asbestos roof materials and coatings and offer different systems for asbestos roofing depending on your requirements.
- Stop Gap: to be used when you need to stop a gutter or roof leek and you need to stop it now. Can last a long time if applied on a clean and dry surface.
- Hydroblock: when you want an invisible sealer – it penetrates, fuses to the masonary and leaves you with a beading water effect It is a water based and sealing product that is used as a protecting and regenerating treatment of mineral surfaces, such as tiles, roofs and facades.
- Isonit: entry level 5-year system that is fast drying and UV-resistant. Easy to apply with good adhesion to surface. It comes with 5 year warranty and is expected to last for over 10 years. Holes and cracks need repairing during preparation stage.
- Iso Rubber: the leading brand in Scandinavia and Europe. Comes in a range of colours and comes with 10 year warranty. The Eternit primer has been developed especially for fibre and asbestos cement.
- Fibroseal: the product has been around for 20+ years and is imported from Australia. Big benefit of it is that it does not need a perfectly clean roof but the big caveat is that all green growth must be gone. A few roofs, particularly in metropolitan areas can be done without cleaning.
- Climate Cooler Flex: this product reduces the internal temperature, saving on air conditioning costs; of particular use in e.g pig and chicken farms, offering them better living conditions. Also used in mezzanine offices.
- Asbestos Proof: can be used at colder and more humid times of the year and comes with up to 20 years warranty. UK manufactured.
- Speed Patch: a UV-curing patch that forms to the contours of the roof sheets and can be sanded, painted and drilled when cured. Especially used for holes in roof sheets and GRP roof lights.
- In addition to the roof coatings we also offer a very economic range of other products for DIY or projects where a long warranty is not required. In our range is a variety of repair materials such as foiled backed butyl rubber tape for repairing cracks, rubber patches for bolts and the reinforced patch repair system where there is no requirement for fixing the whole roof.
Building owners and contractors - contact us for more information today.
For DIY people doing their own repairs on asbestos roofs, materials are available to buy through our Gooforit website www.gooforit.co.uk.