Asbestos Roof Repair in Conwy County
When it comes to asbestos, you're best to seek expert advice before rushing into getting your roof replaced. Your industrial or commercial roof may simply require the use of a specialist roof coating to repair the damage. We have a network of approved contractors across the country that can assess your roof and advise on the best solution to getting it fixed.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you are looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants and learn how easy it can be to repair your leaking asbestos roof
For any information or expert advice, give us a call on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Conwy County
Do you need repair or refurbishment work done on your industrial or commercial building in Conwy? We have spent many years building up approved contractors who use our innovative repair products and will be able to help you. Give us an initial call, or use the call back form, and we will put forward who we believe to be most suitable to your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Asbestos waste can be taken to the following waste sites:
- Nuttall’s Recycling, Bron-y-Nant Road, Mochdre, Colwyn Bay, LL28 4YL.
- EWC Ltd, Old Gofer Site, Rhuddlan Road, St George, Abergele, LL22 9SE.
- Ring Bryson Recycling on 01492 547927 before your visit to let them know you will be taking in asbestos.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Asbestos Solutions (North Wales), Quinton Hazell, Glan Y Wern Rd, Colwyn Bay, LL28 5BS – Tel: 0800 008 6009.
- C & A Asbestos Removal Ltd, Ael y Garth, Nant y Garth, Y Felinheli, LL56 4QE – Telephone: 01248 670299 or freephone 0800 783 8379.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.conwy.gov.uk/doc.asp?cat=10325&doc=33371&Language=1