Industrial Roof Repairs in Gosport
If you are having trouble with your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, don't rush into re-roofing. It may only require the use of a specialist asbestos roof coating to repair the damage, saving you from upheaval and unnexessary expenses. We have a network of approved contractors across the country who will be able to assess your roof and advise you on the best solution, whether that's a roof coating, over cladding, or roof replacement.
If you are a home-owner, we can still provide specialist products to repair or refurbish your asbestos roof, just visit our website for more details on how to fix your asbestos roof
For any information and advice, call today on:
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Gosport
We have spent many years training local contractors of Gosport who use our innovative roof repair products. If you need work done on your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, give us a call or fill in the call back form and we will put you in touch with the contractor most suited to your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Up to 15 sheets of cement bonded asbestos waste can be taken to the following waste site:
- Portsmouth HWRC, Portway, Paulsgrove, Portsmouth, PO6 4UD.
- You must call first to ensure there is enough room on 023 9221 9819.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Rubbish Clearance and Waste Removal, Basepoint Business Centre, Aerodrome Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 0FQ - Tel: 01329 848737.
- M3 Asbestos Ltd, Unit 17 Murrell Green Business Park, London Road, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9GR - Tel: 0800 977 6867.
- Amiante STR Ltd, Unit 5, Falcon Court, Parklands Business Park, Forest Road, Denmead, Hampshire, PO7 6BZ - Tel: 023 9223 0700.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.gosport.gov.uk/sections/environment/streetscene/waste-management/waste/