Asbestos Roof Coating in Nottinghamshire
If you're having trouble with your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, our network of skilled roofing contractors can assess your roof and advise you on the best solution to get it fixed, which could be as simple as the use of a specialist asbestos roof coating to repair the damage.
Unfortunately, our contractors are unable to carry out work on homes or garages, however, we are more than happy to provide advice to you as a home-owner on how to use our specialist products. If you're looking to repair your asbestos roof using our specialist coatings and sealants, visit: https://www.gooforit.co.uk/asbestos-roof-repairs.
For expert advice, call us on:
0800 6120 750
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Nottinghamshire
Do you need work carried out on your industrial or commercial building in Nottinghamshire? We have spent a number of years building up approved contractors who use our innovative repair products and will be able to help you. If you'd like to know more or for any advice, give us a phone call or fill in the call back form and we will put forward who we believe to be most suitable for your project.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
Nottinghamshire County Council do not offer a collection service, nor do any of the recycling centres accept asbestos waste.
- If you have asbestos waste to dispose of, call Nottinghamshire's customer service centre on 0300 500 80 80 to see if you are eligible for their one-off asbestos disposal service.
- There is a charge of £80 for this service, and you may not be eligible as you must meet a certain criteria.
You can also hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Colspar Environmental Services Ltd, Unit 3, Raleigh Court, NG7 4GA - Tel: 0115 910 0179.
- Asbestos Insulation Removers Ltd, 2 - 4 Regent Street, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16 2LW - Tel: 0115 9383820
- ICE Asbestos, 20 Baythorn Road, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 4FB - Tel: 0333 772 0424.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/living/waste/recyclingadvice/permitteditems/?entryid49=80095&cord=DESC&char=A