Fix Your Asbestos Roof in Crawley
If you're experiencing problems with your asbestos roof then consider the use of an asbestos roof coating to repair the damage rather than re-roofing. Our specialist roof coating may be all your roof needs for a complete repair and refurbishment. We have a network of approved contractors across the country who can assess your roof and advise on the best solution.
If you are a home-owner, we can still provide specialist products to repair or refurbish your asbestos roof, just visit our website for more details on how to fix your own asbestos roof
For any information or advice, call us:
0800 6120 750
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in Crawley
Does your industrial or commercial asbestos roof need repairing? We have a number of contractors throughout Crawley that have been trained to use our world leading roof repair products. So if your roof needs any repairs or refurbishment, give us a call or fill in our call back form and we will be in touch.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
A maximum of 200kg of cement bonded asbestos waste can be disposed of at:
- Crawley Household Waste Site, Metcalf Way, Crawley, RH11 7XN - Tel: 01293 545861.
- It must be double bagged in 1000 gauge polythene sheets.
- You should call first to check there is space in the asbestos container.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Southern Asbestos Solutions, Building 1000, Lakeside, North Harbour, Portsmouth, PO6 3EZ - Tel: 02392 344 054.
- ABAL Waste Ltd, The Chalk Pit, College Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 4JA - Tel: 0208 873 7864.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www.crawley.gov.uk/pw/Waste_and_Recycling/Other_Waste_Services/Hazardous_Waste/index.htm