Fix Your Asbestos Roof in West Sussex
If you're experiencing problems with your asbestos roof then consider the use of an asbestos roof coating to repair the damage rather than re-roofing. Our specialist roof coating may be all your roof needs for a complete repair and refurbishment. We have a network of approved contractors across the country who can assess your roof and advise on the best solution.
If you are a home-owner, we can still provide specialist products to repair or refurbish your asbestos roof, just visit our website for more details on fixing your own asbestos roof
For any information or advice, call us:
0800 6120 750
Not Just Asbestos Roofs in West Sussex
If you live in the vicinity of West Sussex and require work done on your industrial or commercial asbestos roof, call us now or use the call back form and we will contact you shortly. We have spent years building up approved contractors who use our cutting-edge repair products and will be able to repair your roof to your specifications.
Asphalt roofs and repairs
Rubber roof coatings
Roof tile paint
And many more.
Asbestos Waste Removal and Disposal
A maximum of 200kg of cement bonded asbestos waste can be disposed of at the following waste sites:
- Burgess Hill Household Waste Site, Fairbridge Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 8AR - Tel: 01444 243041.
- Chichester Waste Site, Coach Road, Westhampnett, PO18 0NS - Tel: 01243 787300.
- Crawley Household Waste Site, Metcalf Way, Crawley, RH11 7XN - Tel: 01293 545861.
- Shoreham Household Waste Site, Brighton Road, Shoreham, BN43 6RJ - Tel: 01273 454081.
- It must be double bagged in 1000 gauge polythene sheets.
- You should call first to check there is space in the asbestos container.
Alternatively, you can hire a licensed waste carrier, including:
- Asbestos Damage Limitation, Knoll Business Centre, Old Shoreham Road, Hove, BN3 7GS - Tel: 01273 770009.
- Crucial Environmental, Unit 5 Hillside, Old London Road, Washington, West Sussex, RH20 3BN - Tel: 0845 459 4845.
To see your council's asbestos waste page, click the link:http://www2.westsussex.gov.uk/environment/waste/Hazardous_Waste_Leaflet_feb08.pdf